PATRIOT FREEDOM IS SUPPORTED TOTALLY BY PATRIOTS LIKE YOU
Please Donate Today...A $17.76 donation, or any other amount would be greatly appreciated.
Help Save our Nation!
|G. Soros Conference ~ Overthrow Of The USA
Search Engine Friendly URL: http://www.patriotfreedom.org/news_20110327_3915/g.-soros-conference-overthrow-of-the-usa/
G. Soros Conference ~ Overthrow Of The USA
by Bruce Eden
Looming Soros World Conference Will Sponsor Overthrow of the United States. George Soros is an overt enemy of the state yet no one in DC will take action.
George Soros is a US citizen.
George Soros is on record expressing an interest, desire call it what you will on the devaluing/ decline of the US dollar.
George Soros has been instrumental in the demise of 4 currencies/ regimes to make a profit. He has made millions even billions from betting against currencies like the British Sterling (where he is was quoted saying he made approx $1 billion).
George Soros is intentionally attempting to collapse the financial industry more specific through the devaluation of the US dollar. He is in fact undermining the government and/ or the national security/ sovereignty of the United States that is an act by definition of TREASON. (Treason is the violation of allegiance to one’s sovereign or state, giving aid to enemies, or levying war against one’s state.)
Under Article 3 Section 3 of the US Constitution it reads:
“Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.
The Congress shall have Power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted.”
Some will say we do not have an act of war by Mr. Soros but an act to undermine the US government through the financial system. It is still an attack on our country that gives aid and comfort to our enemies. It is an attack on our currency and economy. It is the severest threat to our national security. Wikipedia reports on treason “However, Congress has, at times, passed statutes creating related offenses that undermine the government or the national security,” it goes on to list examples of sedition and espionage.
Sedition and espionage are not included in Art. 3 Sec. 3 of the Constitution but Congress had the power to try people for those acts under the Article of Treason and some have been found guilty. Wikipedia explains “The Constitution does not itself create the offense; it only restricts the definition (the first paragraph), permits Congress to create the offense, and restricts any punishment for treason to only the convicted (the second paragraph). The crime is prohibited by legislation passed by Congress.”
This situation with Mr. Soros cannot just be left idle and shrugged off. Congress has the power to stop this man. In this modern age the battlefield has changed, one no longer needs to wage war against a country with guns and bombs; they can do it through manipulating its financial system. That is what this man is doing to make a profit and get the US out of the way “The main obstacle to a stable & just world order is the United States“(Soros: The Age of Fallibility). Thankfully our Founding Fathers thought ahead and left the door open for this charge of treason to not be limited to just war. The Constitution allows our Representatives to define the offense and they have the power to indict this man for treason!
Now for the upcoming event involving George Soros and others who are attempting to overthrow the United States:
On April 8, 2011 dozens of “academic, business and government policy thought leaders” are scheduled to gather for a forum reminiscent of the 1944 Bretton Woods gathering that helped launch the World Bank and International Monetary Fund following World War II.
The George Soros-founded Institute for New Economic Thinking will hold its annual conference April 8-11, 2011 at the Mount Washington Hotel in Bretton Woods, N.H. According to the group’s website, the event will bring together economic figures such as Soros, former British Prime Minister Gordon Brown and former Fed Chairman Paul Volcker to discuss a new, globalized vision of economics in the post-war world.
“This conference reflects INET’s dedication to inspiring and provoking new economic thinking,” the website says.
“Crisis and trauma offer us a rare opportunity to work together to create real lasting change. This is one of those times,” INET says. Promoting “real” justice and equity requires “reinventing” the prevailing economic model capitalism:
The organization’s social media advertises a very progressive view of economics:
The Institute recognizes problems and inadequacies within our current economic system and the modes of thought used to comprehend recent and past catastrophic developments in the world economy. The Institute embraces the professional responsibility to think beyond these inadequate methods and models and will support the emergence of new paradigms in the understanding of economic processes.
The Institute firmly believes in empowering the next generation, providing the proper guidance as we challenge outdated approaches with innovative and ethical economic strategy. The Institute’s objective is to expand the conversation to create an open discussion for a wider range of people. Some would say that present day dialogue is closed and polarizing. We recognize the need for an environment that is nourished and supported by discourse, a discussion that spans a much wider spectrum of thinking and incorporates the insights of other intellectual disciplines in both the natural and social sciences.
“In the years since the 1944 conference, the globalization of production, trade, and especially finance, has transformed our economy, but has not yet transformed our system of regulation or our tools of policy intervention,” the group’s website says. “Indeed, our very habits of thought and speech lag behind the realities that we desperately need to think and speak about.”
More than two-thirds of the scheduled event speakers have direct ties to Soros, notes Media Research Center’s Dan Gainor.
While INET claims more than 200 will attend, only 79 speakers are listed on its site – and it already looks like a Soros convention. Twenty-two are on Soros-funded INET’s board and three more are INET grantees. Nineteen are listed as contributors for another Soros operation – Project Syndicate, which calls itself “the world’s pre-eminent source of original op-ed commentaries“ reaching ”456 leading newspapers in 150 countries.” It‘s financed by Soros’s Open Society Institute.
“We need a global sheriff,” Soros has explained in the past, and the upcoming conference, "Crisis and Renewal: International Political Economy at the Crossroads" may provide a forum for discussion of a new global financial order.
In the 2000 version of his book “Open Society: Reforming Global Capitalism,“ Soros wrote how the Bretton Woods institutions ”failed spectacularly” during the economic crisis of the late 1990s. When he called for a new Bretton Woods in 2009, he wanted it to “reconstitute the International Monetary Fund,” and while he’s at it, restructure the United Nations, too, boosting China and other countries at our expense.
“Reorganizing the world order will need to extend beyond the financial system and involve the United Nations, especially membership of the Security Council,’ he wrote. ‘That process needs to be initiated by the US, but China and other developing countries ought to participate as equals.”
Soros emphasized that point, that this needs to be a global solution, making America one among many. “The rising powers must be present at the creation of this new system in order to ensure that they will be active supporters.”
And that’s exactly the kind of event INET is delivering, with the event website emphasizing “today’s reconstruction must engage the larger European Union, as well as the emerging economies of Eastern Europe, Latin America, and Asia.” China figures prominently, including a senior economist for the World Bank in Beijing, the director of the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, the chief adviser for the China Banking Regulatory Commission and the Director of the Center on U.S.-China Relations.
This all may be easy to do with the power, influence and reach of George Soros who funds more than 1,200 different organizations around the globe, Gainor adds.
So how might the United States fit into this idea of a new international cooperative between the developed and developing world?
It doesn’t, Gainor concludes. The INET conference is about “changing the global economy and the United States to make them ‘acceptable’ to George Soros.”
Note: I say that the hotel should be a target of a cruise missile, carpet-bombing, or dropping a 28,000 pound "Daisycutter" on it while the conference is in session. At the very least, there should be tens of thousands of demonstrators out in front of the hotel holding nooses demanding that Soros be tried for treason.
NATIONAL WRITERS SYNDICATE
|Joe Biden's staff 'force journalist into cupboard'
Search Engine Friendly URL: http://www.patriotfreedom.org/news_20110327_9941/joe-bidens-staff-force-journalist-into-cupboard/
Joe Biden's staff 'force journalist into cupboard'
Vice President Joe Biden's staff forced a journalist into a storage cupboard to prevent him interviewing attendees at a glitzy Democratic fund-raising event in Florida.
Scott Powers, a veteran political reporter for the Orlando Sentinel, was designated as the "pool" journalist to cover a £300-a-head events for 150 guests to raise money for the re-election campaign of Senator Bill Nelson.
But aides to Mr Biden decided that Powers was only entitled to listen to the vice-president's speech and should not be given access to guests gathering beforehand at the home of Alan Ginsberg, a wealthy developer in Winter Park, Florida.
To enforce this, Powers was ushered into a cluttered storage closet with a Biden staffer standing watch outside the door to prevent him emerging from what his newspaper described as a "temporary prison".
He was not given any of the food that the guests enjoyed – caprese crostini with oven-dried mozzarella and basil, rosemary flatbread with grapes, honey and Gorgonzola cheese, grilled chicken Caesar and garden vegetable wraps.
He emailed his newspaper: "Sounds like a nice party". He told the Drudge Report website: "When I'd stick my head out, they'd say, 'Not yet. We'll let you know when you can come out'." Neither Mr Ginsberg nor his guests were aware of what had happened to the journalist.
After an hour and 15 minutes, Powers emerged from cupboard to watch Mr Biden and Mr Nelson speak.
He sent out a lengthy report on Mr Biden's remarks. The report did not mention the closet incident, stating only that "press coverage was limited to a single pool reporter, who was allowed to listen to the remarks but not given an opportunity to talk with anyone at the event".
But Powers emailed a photograph of the inside of the cupboard to his newspaper and gave a detailed account of what happened to the Drudge Report.
The White House website states that "President Obama is committed to creating the most open and accessible administration in American history".
"Don't believe the White House open policy
Prison cells are next
welcome to the new America under Obama.
(just until the next elections that is)
|Power to strip search passengers claimed by Feds
Search Engine Friendly URL: http://www.patriotfreedom.org/news_20110322_1690/power-to-strip-search-passengers-claimed-by-feds/
Power to strip search passengers claimed by Feds
In a breathtaking statement delivered in an official court proceeding, the federal Department of Homeland Security (DHS) claims authority to strip search every airline passenger; and to begin such a practice without even soliciting comment from the public.
This outrageous statement recently was delivered to the American people by a DHS lawyer in arguments before the U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit, which is considering a challenge to the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) nude body scanner devices. The suit was brought by the Electronic Privacy Information Center (EPIC).
Currently TSA, which is a component of DHS, claims authority to subject passengers to either an intrusive hand searches or to x-ray scans that reveal a nude image of the passengers’ bodies. Many, including this author and EPIC, consider such searches unconstitutional as violative of the the Fourth Amendment to our Constitution, which prohibits “unreasonable” searches, because they are being conducted without any suspicion at all that such passengers are attempting to bring weapons or explosives on board commercial aircraft.
The U.S. House is scheduled to open hearings today on TSA searches and authorities.
Most observers expect the D.C. Appeals Court to uphold TSA’s current practices. This would leave only the Congress to put a stop to these outrageous, privacy-invasive and unconstitutional searches by the federal government. If TSA and DHS are permitted to continue unchecked, then truly the Fourth Amerndment will have been gutted; and with it, the single most important and effective check on government power enjoyed by the American People for over two centuries.
by Bob Barr — The Barr Code
|The USA Is Already Bankrupt!
Search Engine Friendly URL: http://www.patriotfreedom.org/news_20110322_6442/the-usa-is-already-bankrupt/
The USA Is Already Bankrupt!
YOU are the last generation living in the twilight near the edge of the abyss!
No Empire has EVER lasted forever, not even the mighty Roman's!
Congress is marching us all down a similar political and ideological path as
the Roman's once took. Governments backed only with military force as their
only true source of revenue and power soon fall. We have become such an empire.
The end with be tyrannical, violent, maybe vicious! IF you are one of the lucky few
citizens with any valuables left you will have to defend them from seizure not only
from an increasingly aggressive government taxation force but also from your
fellow citizens that have already hit rock bottom and are homeless by the millions.
If you stay here be sure to hide your assets very well!!! Do not keep your money in
the bank!!! Do not hide cash under the mattress either as inflation can turn that
into a pile of worthless paper in only a few BAD years. Invest in durable goods
and non-perishable inventory. Hide it well from the prying eyes of both government
and citizen thieves alike! With these assets your family can barter for food, medicine
and any of the other basic necessities of life in the turbulent years to come.
THE UNPREPARED ARE NOT GOING TO DO WELL WHEN THIS TIME COMES!
United States Congressional Record - March 17, 1993 - Vol. #33, page H-1303 - Speaker- Rep. James Traficant, Jr. (Ohio) addressing the House:
"Mr. Speaker, we are here now in chapter 11. Members of Congress are official trustees presiding over the greatest reorganization of any Bankrupt entity in world history, the U.S. Government. We are setting forth hopefully, a blueprint for our future. There are some who say it is a coroner's report that will lead to our demise."
- Imagine for a moment that someone inherits a farm. Let's say that the farm has good topsoil, a good well, good breeding stock, good seed, and excellent farm equipment in good repair. Prior to passing into the control of the present owner the farm did a good business selling vegetables, meat, and dairy products to the local market, and it made a small profit.
- But let us suppose for a moment that the present owner of the farm doesn't understand farming, or isn't even really interested in learning. The present owner has no objection to standing around looking good, so he stays at the farm, standing in front of it, looking good to passers by.
- Of course, the bills still come in, so our farmer puts them on his credit card. When that bill comes due he uses another credit card, Then another. Pretty soon the interest payments alone are higher than his bills and the banks get nervous and call him. No problem. Our farmer sells the tractor, takes the money around to the various credit cards, the food store, the utilities, and pays off all his bills. Then he stands around in front of the farm looking good to passers-by, the lord of his domain.
- Will, the bills still come in. Again the credit cards get loaded up. So, this time our farmer sells the harvester. Then later on, the cattle, then the chickens, then the seeds, then he leases the well to his neighbor and finally sells the top soil from his farm to another farm down the road whose soil is getting tired. The cash is taken around to the various creditors, the food store, the utilities, etc.
- Now at this point, our farmer thinks everything is okay. The bills are paid, he has a little cash in his pocket, and everything is fine.
- Of course, you know better. The farm simply does not exist any more; it's just an empty lot with a few buildings, and soon they will be gone as well. The path from the farmer's present condition to seizure of the property for unpaid taxes is a foregone conclusion, even if the farmer doesn't look far enough ahead to see it.
- Poor, dumb, stupid farmer.
- That farmer is our government, and our business leaders.
- Just as our hypothetical farm has lost its soil, livestock, seed, and farm equipment, America has lost its manufacturing ability. Short sighted business leaders, with as little interest in manufacturing as our farmer had in farming, decided their own personal bonuses would be higher if they simply sold their factories rather that ran them. After WW2, the 27 American TV companies including Zenith, Emerson, RCA, GE, etc. led the world in TV technology. Then, the owners of the patents on TV technology decided they didn't need to dirty their hands by actually making the TV sets themselves any more, and they started selling licenses to manufacture, which the Japanese bought.
- By 1987, the only remaining American TV company is Zenith. The patent holders get their money, but the American products which can be sold overseas are gone, along with the jobs to make them.
- The same happened in high-tech electronics. The integrated circuit was invented in the United States. But rather than focus on selling integrated circuits, the companies that owned that technology sold the machines to MAKE integrated circuits around the world, and now America sells very few chips anywhere. The patent holders have their money, but the cash flow from sales of manufactured goods, and the jobs that go with them, are gone. When Seymour Cray needed custom chips for his supercomputers, he had to order them from Japan.
- The same thing has been happening in aviation. The airplane was invented in the United States, and through the 60s, we sold a lot of them around the world. But lately, all aircraft sales to foreign countries involve "offsets", a portion of the core technology that gets licensed to the purchasing nation and gets manufactured there. Bit by bit, the core technology gets bled off, taking with it jobs, and cash flow from the sale of those manufactured products. Along the way, the rights to manufacture American inventions outside America leak away on a steadily increasing basis. Even the mighty F-16 is now being manufactured overseas, under license.
- To cover the loss of manufacturing jobs, our government has invented the catch phrase "service economy". This is the idiotic notion that we don't need to actually sell manufactured products; that we can grow and prosper our nation by doing each other's laundry. To conceal the loss of manufacturing jobs, the government has legislated into existence thousands upon thousands of useless paper-shuffling jobs, and declared their necessity by fiat. The most obvious is the income tax which has been so obfuscated by the government that half of you had to rely on an outside expert to figure out just what all those incomprehensible words really meant. By this device, the government has replaced those jobs that made products to sell with an equal number of jobs that produce nothing whatsoever of any worth, except to keep the unemployment figures down. This over-burdening of the American people with gratuitous regulations and paperwork has accomplished nothing except to obfuscate the loss of manufacturing jobs, and to transform the American character from innovators and inventors creating new products to that of minor clerks, peeking under each other's seat cushions for lost change.
- So, with most of our manufacturing now gone, just what DOES America make? Trouble, mostly. With 4% of the world's population and 18% of the economy, we have 50% of all the lawyers, all looking to make a killing by looting those few industries that still call America home (like Microsoft). Kids don't want to be scientists and engineers; they've seen how little such people are valued in our country. Based on recent history, kids see the "big bucks" are in corporate law, specifically investment banking, leveraged buyouts, greenmail, junk bonds, in short what other countries describe as "trying to make money grow by shaking it side to side".
- With America's ability to actually produce products that can compete on the open world market in decline, it's no wonder that the balance of trade is the problem it is. Nobody buys our export products because we just don't make that many any more, and like or not, we have to buy our appliances from the people who make them, which are NOT Americans. (When Ampex invented the VCR, they didn't even bother trying to find an American company to make it, they immediately sold the rights to Japan).
- So, what do all these countries on the plus side of the trade imbalance do with their surplus billions? Well, they have been loaning it right back to us!
- Our government engages in a practice politely called "deficit spending". Other terms which would aptly describe the practice include "counterfeiting" and "check kiting", but it all comes down to the same thing; spending money one does not actually have.
- What would be a jailable offense for a normal citizen was rendered legal for the government by the Federal Reserve Act. This was not a popular piece of legislation. In fact the Democrats had campaigned in 1912 on a platform of rejection of the creation of a private bank in charge of a fiat money system. Nevertheless, on December 23, 1913, taking advantage of the absence of congressmen opposed to the creation of a fiat monetary system during the Christmas break, the Federal Reserve Act was passed.
- Years later, during the great depression, Congressman Louis T. McFadden (who served twelve years as Chairman of the Committee on Banking and Currency) asked for congressional investigations of criminal conspiracy to establish the privately owned 'Federal Reserve System'. He requested impeachment of Federal officers who had violated oaths of office both in establishing and directing the Federal Reserve -- imploring Congress to investigate an incredible scope of overt criminal acts by the Federal Reserve Board and Federal Reserve Banks. McFadden even suggested that the Federal Reserve deliberately triggered the great stock market crash of 1929, in order to eventually force the passage of the Emergency Banking Act of March 9, 1933, which suspended the gold standard.
- In describing the FED, McFadden remarked in the Congressional Record, House pages 1295 and 1296 on June 10, 1932:
- "Mr. Chairman, we have in this country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal reserve banks. The Federal Reserve Board, a Government Board, has cheated the Government of the United States and he people of the United States out of enough money to pay the national debt. The depredations and the iniquities of the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal reserve banks acting together have cost this country enough money to pay the national debt several times over. This evil institution has impoverished and ruined the people of the United States; has bankrupted itself, and has practically bankrupted our Government. It has done this through the misadministration of that law by which the Federal Reserve Board, and through the corrupt practices of the moneyed vultures who control it".
- Why all the fuss over the gold standard?
- Well it goes back to the original Founding Fathers and the meaning of the word "dollar". "Dollar" is actually a weight measure of silver, 371.25 grains, to be exact. Our American silver dollars are actually heavier, since other metals were added for durability. But that 371.25 grains of silver WAS the dollar, matching in weight an unbroken chain of accepted monetary units that reached back through the Spanish Milled Dollar, the Dutch Daller, back to the German Thaler; the product of a silver mine which sold it's product in coins of an exact weight. The Coinage Act of 1792 defined our dollar to exactly match in weight the silver dollars in use around the world, and then defined the gold dollar to be that amount of gold which would equal the worth of silver in a silver dollar, 24.75 grains, 1/15 the weight of the silver in a silver dollar.
- So, what's wrong with this? Nothing really. When you, as a citizen, hold a silver dollar or a gold dollar in our hand, you hold that actual worth of metal. Nothing the government can do can change the worth of the money in your control.
- Take the Roman Silver Denarius pictured above. The Roman Empire is long gone, but the money that Rome issued still has worth because the coins themselves had inherent worth. Long after the collapse of the empire, Roman silver coins were still used as money, because the silver in the coin itself did not depend on the issuing government for its worth.
- Of course, carrying around too much coin can be bothersome, so many nation, including our own, issued paper notes as a convenience. But that paper currency of the nation was just a convenience. The gold and silver certificates were merely "claim checks" for the equivalent weight of gold or silver held in the treasury, and which would be produced on demand when the certificate was presented. But in the end, the lawful dollar of the United States was 371.25 in silver, or 24.75 grains of gold.
- The problem with this system from the point of view of the government or the banks is that it limits the amount of money they can work with. When the bank runs out of silver or gold (or the equivalent certificates) it can no longer lend any more money with which to earn interest. When the government runs out of gold or silver (or the equivalent certificates) it can no longer spend money (just like the rest of us).
- The immediate effect of ending the gold standard was that with the paper dollar no longer legally dependent on 371.25 in silver or 24.75 grains of gold, more paper dollars (now called "Federal Reserve Notes") could be printed, their worth no longer under the control of the citizens but under the control of the issuing central bank, based on the total number of dollars printed (or created as credit lines). The more dollars which are created out of thin air, the less each one is worth.
- A federal Reserve Note.
- The swindle of the system is simple. The Federal Reserve Bank hires the US Treasury to print up some money. The Federal Reserve only actually pays the treasury for the cost of the printing, they do NOT pay $1 for each 1$ printed. But the Federal Reserve turns around and loans out that money (or credit line) to banks at full face value, those banks which have exhausted their deposits then loan that Federal Reserve fiat money to you, and you must repay it in the full dollar value (plus interest) in work product, even though the Federal Reserve printed that money for pennies, or created it out of thin air in a computer.
- As the Federal Reserve overprints more money, the money supply inflates, and too much money starts chasing too few goods and services, which means prices go up. But contrary to the charade put on by the Federal Reserve, inflation doesn't just come and go due to some arcane sorcery. The Federal Reserve can halt inflation any time it wants to by simply shutting down those printing presses. It therefore follows that both inflation and recession are fully under the control of the Federal Reserve.
- Over time, that excess of printing has destroyed the value of that dollar you think you have. If you want to know by just how much, go out and try to purchase 371.25 grains of silver right now. Usually, the deterioration is gradual. Sometimes, it has to be obvious, such as the 1985 devaluation (done to halt the trade imbalance) which triggered the Japanese real-estate grab in this country.
- Many politicians have attempted to reverse this process. John F. Kennedy issued an Executive Order 11110, requiring the Treasury Department to start printing and issuing silver certificates for the silver then remaining in the US Treasury.
- Kennedy decided that by returning to the constitution, which states that only Congress shall coin and regulate money, the soaring national debt could be reduced by not paying interest to the bankers of the Federal Reserve System, who print paper money then loan it to the government at interest. This was the reason he signed Executive Order 11110 which called for the issuance of $4,292,893,815 in United States Notes through the U.S. Treasury rather than the traditional Federal Reserve System.
- John F. Kennedy's United States Note.
- That same day, Kennedy signed a bill changing the backing of one and two dollar bills from silver to gold, adding strength to the weakened U.S. currency.
- Kennedy's comptroller of the currency, James J. Saxon, had been at odds with the powerful Federal Reserve Board for some time, encouraging broader investment and lending powers for banks that were not part of the Federal Reserve system. Saxon also had decided that non-Reserve banks could underwrite state and local general obligation bonds, again weakening the dominant Federal Reserve banks".
- Kennedy's E.O. was never implemented following his assassination, and shortly afterwards, United States silver coins were taken out of circulation and replaced with the copper clad slugs in use today. These two events, the failure to print new silver certificates, and the substitution of worthless slugs for our silver coins, may explain why the Warren Commission included on its panel John J. McCloy, a man with no experience in crime, law enforcement, or national security, but who had been the President of the Chase Manhattan Bank.
- It should be noted that the banks themselves are still using the gold standard. Accounts are still settled between major national banks by the transfer of gold bullion.
- So here we are with a bank that legally counterfeits the money you borrow but expects a full value (plus interest) repayment. But what's good for the Federal Reserve is good for the government itself, and this is where we get back into that funny word "deficit spending". The government spends more money than it takes in. It has for many years now. The Federal Reserve, being the only lawful source of this fiat money, prints up the excess cash the government needs (or manufactures a credit line in a computer). This extra cash is treated as a loan, in order to keep the government overspending from further eroding the worth of the dollar in the world market. The government (meaning the taxpayers) is on the hook for the full face value, plus interest.
- But there's another problem. The government is borrowing so much money that it drives the interest rates up! You pay MORE interest on your mortgage, car loan, and credit cards, because the government cannot balance its books. That extra interest you pay is therefore another hidden tax. The government, in its "generosity", gives you a tax credit on mortgage interest that is higher because of their own borrowing!
- During the 80s, as exports dropped, and jobs moved from manufacturing to lower paying "service sector" jobs, the US tax base declined. In order to keep the jobless rate from rising, a massive defense program called the Strategic Defense Initiative was cranked up, but since this program produced no exportable product, it produced no taxable sales revenues, and hence the money poured into the project accelerated the government decline into debt. Because manufacturing was on the decline, fewer start-up companies were approaching the lending institutions, so the government loosened up the rules (while increasing the insurable deposit limit) to allow "investments" in more high risk ventures, most of which turned out to be frauds, or worse, money laundering operations for drug criminals. This includes Whitewater, Flowerwood, and Castle Grande. Despite shifting the S&L loss primarily onto the taxpayers (to reassure foreign investors that the taxpayers still made America a safe place to park their surplus cash) the government plunged further into debt.
- In the 12 years of the Reagan/Bush administrations, the United States went from being the world's largest creditor nation to the world's largest debtor. Many of those nations which had enjoyed huge trade surpluses started loaning that profit back to the United States with the stipulation that we work on our manufacturing, clean up our infrastructure, raise taxes, in short, clean up our act, so that investment in America makes sense!
- However, we didn't quite do that.
- There has been some shuffling around to try to conceal the real scope of the problem. Over the last several years, the Federal Government has been sending less tax money back to the states than it takes in in taxes. This means that the states have to borrow MORE money to cover their obligations. The net result is that the debt is being transferred to the states, to conceal its true size. The government will easily admit to a $3 trillion "publicly held" debt, grudgingly concede that it's "unfunded liability" brings that number to almost $7 trillion, but the real hard truth is that total government debt, state and federal, is now over $14 trillion dollars, or about 50,000 for every man, woman, and child inside the United States. Since 1960, the taxpayers have shelled out $15 trillion in interest payments alone, while the principal continues to rise.
- Yet another stunt the government has pulled is to "borrow" from the various trust funds under its control. Some $2 billion has vanished from the trust accounts of Native Americans (presently suing the Departments of the Interior and Treasury), and nearly ¾ of a TRILLION dollars has been removed from your Social Security retirement trust fund and spent in the last 8 years.
- If the government has to borrow your retirement money when things are supposed to be so good, under what conditions can it repay the money? Or is that government IOU in your retirement account merely a promise to either tax you a second time or stiff you on the benefits you thought you were paying for?
- In the last 8 years, during what are supposed to be record setting good times, the Federal government has nearly DOUBLED its debt load. The estimated interest on the debt equals all the personal income tax paid by all Americans. Our government is so deep in debt that it cannot get out.
- This brings us to the issue of collateral. We've borrowed so much money the lenders are getting nervous. Back during the Johnson administration Charles DeGaulle demanded the United States collateralize the loans owed to France in gold and started carting out the bullion from the treasury. This caused several other nations to demand the same and President Nixon had to slam the gold window closed or the treasury would have been emptied, since the United States was even then in debt for more money than the treasury could cover in gold.
- But Nixon had to collateralize that debt somehow, and he hit upon the plan of quietly setting aside huge tracts of American land with their mineral rights in reserve to cover the outstanding debts. But since the American people were already angered over the war in Vietnam, Nixon couldn't very well admit that he was apportioning off chunks of the United States to the holders of foreign debt. So, Nixon invented the Environmental Protection Agency and passed draconian environmental laws which served to grab land with vast natural resources away from the owners and lock it away, and even more, prove to the holders of the foreign debt that US citizens were not drilling. mining, or otherwise developing those resources. From that day to this, as the government sinks deeper into debt, the government grabs more and more land, declares it a wilderness or "roadless area" or "heritage river" or "wetlands" or any one of over a dozen other such obfuscated labels, but in the end the result is the same. We The People may not use the land, in many cases are not even allowed to enter the land.
- This is not about conservation, it is about collateral. YOUR land is being stolen by the government and used to secure loans the government really had no business taking out in the first place. Given that the government cannot get out of debt, and is collateralizing more and more land to avoid foreclosure, the day is not long off when the people of the United States will one day wake up and discover they are no longer citizens, but tenants.
- The following map shows the current extent of all lands grabbed by the government under the guise of environmentalism.
- In short, the United States is in deep trouble. We have lost a huge amount of our manufacturing capacity, and those products we still make do not compete well on the world market, despite the steady devaluation of the dollar. In short we have vast debts to pay and little to pay them with. Like the foolish Farmer we have sold the machinery that allowed us to prosper, and we stand around shaking our investment portfolios back and forth in the hopes that the money inside will somehow grow all by itself. It won't. It never has. The very best that can be said is that money gets moved from one person to the other.
- Those nations and banks to whom we owe money have been very patient indeed with us. They know that our economies are so tightly entwined that what hurts America will hurt them. But sooner or later, possibly after a market crash, someone, in order to pay their own debts, will demand their loans to the United States be paid. Rather than get caught with "bad paper", there will be a run on the United States government.
- In addition to the government debt of $14 trillion, our businesses are home to trillions more in foreign investment, kept here by the promise that the American taxpayer will be made to cover all losses. But with our manufacturing in decline and our schools producing far more lawyers than anything else, it should be obvious to the prudent observer that the American taxpayer, even if so inclined, may not be able to cover the losses of their own government, let alone a foreign investor. That has to be making them nervous as well.
- This brings us to the "equities markets", most notably the stock market. Over the last several years a constant media harangue has assured us that the soaring numbers of the stock market are the sole measure of how good our economy is. But close examination of those high-priced stocks reveals that most are heavily over-valued; their price the result of market forces rather than underlying worth (earnings ability). Amazon.com, as one example, has had a terrific run-up of its stock price, even though the company itself has yet to show a profit.
- The government has admitted to using covert means to prevent a market downturn; to keep the stock prices at an artificially high and overvalued level, in order to wave those impressive numbers about as "proof" that everything is okay so that the taxpayers go back to work and pay more taxes. But in order to keep those stock prices up above their actual worth, demand must be maintained to keep the prices high. In other words, NEW investors must constantly be brought into the bottom of the pyramid to keep the prices of the stocks at the top from dropping. Hence the onslaught of commercials luring neophyte investors into the stock market via "online trading". Like any Ponzi scheme, the stock market will collapse when no more new buyers can be dragged in at the bottom. As the market starts to stutter, governments (most recently Britain) have moved to dump huge reserves of gold onto the world market to depress gold prices and deter investors from deserting the stock market for gold.
- Some years back I worked on the film version of "The Day The Bubble Burst", and in between playing a stock broker, I got to spend some time with the show's consultant, Mr. William Hupt, who had been on the trading floor in 1929 as it all fell apart. He still had, framed, that last strip of ticker tape that ushered in the Great Depression, and he shared some stories which have a bearing on what is going on today.
- The first story Bill shared is that there had been early indications of a dangerously over-valued market, running to deep on margin, and like the Plunge Protection Team, the largest investment houses, in particular the House of Morgan, attempted to reverse the early corrections by purchasing large blocks of stock in order to create market demand and drive the prices back up. It worked all but the last time.
- The second story Bill shared was that a friend of his, riding up to his office in September of 1929, overheard the elevator operator chatting about his own stock portfolio, and his investments. Something about that image of an elevator operator playing the market set off warning signals, and Bill's friend immediately liquidated his entire portfolio, just in time to miss the great crash. Many people, including the actor Charlie Chaplin, had recognized the "recruitment" of that segment of society that did NOT have risk capital as new investors as a desperate attempt to prop up an overvalued market, and got out in time to save their own personal fortunes.
- In the end, there is no such thing as a free lunch. You cannot make money grow in value by shaking it back and forth from one bank to another. You cannot prosper a nation by doing each other's laundry, or filling out their government mandated and greatly obfuscated paperwork, or flinging stock certificates around which may have as little real worth as Federal Reserve Notes. To make money, to show a profit, you must make products that somebody else wants to buy, and sadly, that is a capability the United States has allowed to slip away in great measure. The "service economy" was political propaganda to make the public believe that the decline of our manufacturing ability was a good thing.
- Our nation is broke, bankrupt, and having sold much of its machinery and technology (or given it away to political donors), is unable to easily return to those endeavors which once made our nation great. Our infrastructure is in decay (the percentage of roads in the US with major damage doubled last year alone), our public schools unable to produce a workforce able to function in a high-tech manufacturing environment, and those managers end engineers with manufacturing experience have in great part been lured away to other nations. The severity of our total government debt has reached a point where the promise that the taxpayers can be made to cover any foreign investment loss rings hollow, because we can no longer pay the debts our government has now.
- Our nation is in trouble. We don't make many of the products we used to make. Consequently we don't have the products to sell that we used to. We don't even make most of the products we need ourselves (like that computer you're staring at this very moment). Result: we have a massive trade imbalance. Cash is flowing out of the nation, and it's not coming back in anywhere near as fast. There's no way to spin it; that is a major problem. Our nation is becoming poorer, it is hopelessly in debt, and all the artificial escalation of stock prices cannot conceal that.
- And as the artificially pumped up stock market continues to decline, the true scale of the economic horror which is the product of decades of government corruption, will become apparent to all. At that point you the average American citizen could become the terrorist's and your activities will need to be tagged and tracked with your new micro chipped ID card. This assures your obedience to an out of control taxation policy and possibly even discourage citizens against any type of organized rebellion to enforce the US Constitution.
|OWNERSHIP OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE
Search Engine Friendly URL: http://www.patriotfreedom.org/news_20110312_8497/ownership-of-the-federal-reserve/
OWNERSHIP OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE
Most Americans, if they know anything at all about the Federal Reserve, believe it is an agency of the United States Government. This article charts the true nature of the "National Bank."
N.M. Rothschild , London - Bank of England
| J. Henry Schroder
| Banking | Corp.
Brown, Shipley - Morgan Grenfell - Lazard - |
& Company & Company Brothers |
| | | |
--------------------| -------| | |
| | | | | |
Alex Brown - Brown Bros. - Lord Mantagu - Morgan et Cie -- Lazard ---|
& Son | Harriman Norman | Paris Bros |
| | / | N.Y. |
| | | | | |
| Governor, Bank | J.P. Morgan Co -- Lazard ---|
| of England / N.Y. Morgan Freres |
| 1924-1938 / Guaranty Co. Paris |
| / Morgan Stanley Co. | /
| / | Schroder Bank
| / | Hamburg/Berlin
| / Drexel & Company /
| / Philadelphia /
| / /
| / Lord Airlie
| / /
| / M. M. Warburg Chmn J. Henry Schroder
| | Hamburg --------- marr. Virginia F. Ryan
| | | grand-daughter of Otto
| | | Kahn of Kuhn Loeb Co.
| | |
| | |
Lehman Brothers N.Y -------------- Kuhn Loeb Co. N. Y.
| | --------------------------
| | | |
| | | |
Lehman Brothers - Mont. Alabama Solomon Loeb Abraham Kuhn
| | __|______________________|_________
Lehman-Stern, New Orleans Jacob Schiff/Theresa Loeb Nina Loeb/Paul Warburg
------------------------- | | |
| | Mortimer Schiff James Paul Warburg
| | | | |
Mayer Lehman | Emmanuel Lehman
| | |
Herbert Lehman Irving Lehman
| | |
Arthur Lehman Phillip Lehman John Schiff/Edith Brevoort Baker
/ | Present Chairman Lehman Bros
/ Robert Owen Lehman Kuhn Loeb - Granddaughter of
/ | George F. Baker
| / |
| / |
| / Lehman Bros Kuhn Loeb (1980)
| / |
| / Thomas Fortune Ryan
| | |
| | |
Federal Reserve Bank Of New York |
______National City Bank N. Y. |
| | |
| National Bank of Commerce N.Y ---|
| Hanover National Bank N.Y.
| Chase National Bank N.Y.
Shareholders - National City Bank - N.Y. |
James Stillman /
Elsie m. William Rockefeller /
Isabel m. Percy Rockefeller /
William Rockefeller Shareholders - National Bank of Commerce N. Y.
J. P. Morgan -----------------------------------------------
M.T. Pyne Equitable Life - J.P. Morgan
Percy Pyne Mutual Life - J.P. Morgan
J.W. Sterling H.P. Davison - J. P. Morgan
NY Trust/NY Edison Mary W. Harriman
Shearman & Sterling A.D. Jiullard - North British Merc. Insurance
| Jacob Schiff
| Thomas F. Ryan
| Paul Warburg
| Levi P. Morton - Guaranty Trust - J. P. Morgan
Shareholders - First National Bank of N.Y.
George F. Baker
George F. Baker Jr.
Edith Brevoort Baker
US Congress - 1946-64
Shareholders - Hanover National Bank N.Y.
Shareholders - Chase National Bank N.Y.
George F. Baker
Federal Reserve Directors: A Study of Corporate and Banking Influence
- Published 1983
The J. Henry Schroder Banking Company chart encompasses the entire history of the twentieth century, embracing as
it does the program (Belgium Relief Commission) which provisioned Germany from 1915-1918 and dissuaded Germany from
seeking peace in 1916; financing Hitler in 1933 so as to make a Second World War possible; backing the Presidential
campaign of Herbert Hoover ; and even at the present time, having two of its major executives of its subsidiary firm,
Bechtel Corporation serving as Secretary of Defense and Secretary of State in the Reagan Administration.
The head of the Bank of England since 1973, Sir Gordon Richardson, Governor of the Bank of England (controlled by the
House of Rothschild) was chairman of J. Henry Schroder Wagg and Company of London from 1963-72, and director of
J. Henry Schroder,New York and Schroder Banking Corporation,New York,as well as Lloyd's Bank of London, and Rolls Royce.
He maintains a residence on Sutton Place in New York City, and as head of "The London Connection," can be said to be the single most
influential banker in the world.
J. Henry Schroder
Baron Rudolph Von Schroder
Hamburg - 1858 - 1934
Baron Bruno Von Schroder
Hamburg - 1867 - 1940
F. C. Tiarks |
marr. Emma Franziska |
(Hamburg) Helmut B. Schroder
J. Henry Schroder 1902 |
Dir. Bank of England |
Dir. Anglo-Iranian |
Oil Company J. Henry Schroder Banking Company N.Y.
J. Henry Schroder Trust Company N.Y.
Allen Dulles John Foster Dulles
Sullivan & Cromwell Sullivan & Cromwell
Director - CIA U. S. Secretary of State
Belgian Relief Comm. Lord Airlie
Chief Marine Transportation -----------
US Food Administration WW I Chairman; Virgina Fortune
Manati Sugar Co. American & Ryan daughter of Otto Kahn
British Continental Corp. of Kuhn,Loeb Co.
M. E. Rionda |
Pres. Cuba Cane Sugar Co. |
Manati Sugar Co. many other |
sugar companies. _______|
G. A. Zabriskie |
--------------- | Emile Francoui
Chmn U.S. Sugar Equalization | --------------
Board 1917-18; Pres Empire | Belgian Relief Comm. Kai
Biscuit Co., Columbia Baking | Ping Coal Mines, Tientsin
Co. , Southern Baking Co. | Railroad,Congo Copper, La
| Banque Nationale de Belgique
Suite 2000 42 Broadway | N. Y |
| | |
| | |
Edgar Richard Julius H. Barnes Herbert Hoover
------------- ---------------- --------------
Belgium Relief Comm Belgium Relief Comm Chmn Belgium Relief Com
Amer Relief Comm Pres Grain Corp. U.S. Food Admin
U.S. Food Admin U.S. Food Admin Sec of Commerce 1924-28
1918-24, Hazeltine Corp. 1917-18, C.B Pitney Kaiping Coal Mines
| Bowes Corp, Manati Congo Copper, President
| Sugar Corp. U.S. 1928-32
John Lowery Simpson
Sacramento,Calif Belgium Relief |
Comm. U. S. Food Administration Baron Kurt Von Schroder
Prentiss Gray Co. J. Henry Schroder -----------------------
Trust, Schroder-Rockefeller, Chmn Schroder Banking Corp. J.H. Stein
Fin Comm, Bechtel International Bankhaus (Hitler's personal bank
Co. Bechtel Co. (Casper Weinberger account) served on board of all
Sec of Defense, George P. Schultz German subsidiaries of ITT . Bank
Sec of State (Reagan Admin). for International Settlements,
| SS Senior Group Leader,Himmler's
| Circle of Friends (Nazi Fund),
| Deutsche Reichsbank,president
Schroder-Rockefeller & Co. , N.Y.
Avery Rockefeller, J. Henry Schroder
Banking Corp., Bechtel Co., Bechtel
International Co. , Canadian Bechtel
Governor, Bank of England
1973-PRESENT C.B. of J. Henry Schroder N.Y.
Schroder Banking Co., New York, Lloyds Bank
Federal Reserve Directors: A Study of Corporate and Banking Influence
- Published 1976
The David Rockefeller chart shows the link between the Federal Reserve Bank of New York,Standard Oil of
and Allied Chemical Corportion (Eugene Meyer family) and Equitable Life (J. P. Morgan).
Chairman of the Board
Chase Manhattan Corp
Chase Manhattan Corp. |
Officer & Director Interlocks|---------------------
Private Investment Co. for America Allied Chemicals Corp.
Firestone Tire & Rubber Company General Motors
Orion Multinational Services Ltd. Rockefeller Family & Associates
ASARCO. Inc Chrysler Corp.
Southern Peru Copper Corp. Intl' Basic Economy Corp.
Industrial Minerva Mexico S.A. R.H. Macy & Co.
Continental Corp. Selected Risk Investments S.A.
Honeywell Inc. Omega Fund, Inc.
Northwest Airlines, Inc. Squibb Corporation
Northwestern Bell Telephone Co. Olin Foundation
Minnesota Mining & Mfg Co (3M) Mutual Benefit Life Ins. Co. of NJ
American Express Co. AT & T
Hewlett Packard Pacific Northwestern Bell Co.
FMC Corporation BeachviLime Ltd.
Utah Intl' Inc. Eveleth Expansion Company
Exxon Corporation Fidelity Union Bancorporation
International Nickel/Canada Cypress Woods Corporation
Federated Capital Corporation Intl' Minerals & Chemical Corp.
Equitable Life Assurance Soc U.S. Burlington Industries
Federated Dept Stores Wachovia Corporation
General Electric Jefferson Pilot Corporation
Scott Paper Co. R. J. Reynolds Industries Inc.
American Petroleum Institute United States Steel Corp.
Richardson Merril Inc. Metropolitan Life Insurance Co.
May Department Stores Co. Norton-Simon Inc.
Sperry Rand Corporation Stone-Webster Inc.
San Salvador Development Company Standard Oil of Indiana
Federal Reserve Directors: A Study of Corporate and Banking Influence
- Published 1976
This chart shows the interlocks between the Federal Reserve Bank of New York J. Henry Schroder Banking Corp., J.
Henry Schroder Trust Co., Rockefeller Center, Inc., Equitable Life Assurance Society ( J.P. Morgan),
and the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
Alan Pifer, President
of New York
Trustee Interlocks --------------------------
Rockefeller Center, Inc J. Henry Schroder Trust Company
The Cabot Corporation Paul Revere Investors, Inc.
Federal Reserve Bank of Boston Qualpeco, Inc.
Owens Corning Fiberglas
New England Telephone Co.
Fisher Scientific Company
Mellon National Corporation
Equitable Life Assurance Society
Twentieth Century Fox Corporation
J. Henry Schroder Banking Corporation
Federal Reserve Directors: A Study of Corporate and Banking Influence
- Published 1976
This chart shows the link between the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, Brown Brothers Harriman,Sun Life Assurance Co.
(N.M. Rothschild and Sons), and the Rockefeller Foundation.
Maurice F. Granville
Chairman of The Board
Texaco Officer & Director Interlocks ---------------- Liggett & Myers, Inc.
L Arabian American Oil Company St John d'el Ray Mining Co. Ltd.
O | |
N Brown Brothers Harriman & Co. National Steel Corporation
D | |
O Brown Harriman & Intl' Banks Ltd. Massey-Ferguson Ltd.
N | |
American Express Mutual Life Insurance Co.
N. American Express Intl' Banking Corp. Mass Mutual Income Investors Inc.
M. | |
Anaconda United Services Life Ins. Co.
R | |
O Rockefeller Foundation Fairchild Industries
T | |
H Owens-Corning Fiberglas Blount, Inc.
S | |
C National City Bank (Cleveland) William Wrigley Jr. Co
H | |
I Sun Life Assurance Co. National Blvd. Bank of Chicago
L | |
D General Reinsurance Lykes Youngstown Corporation
General Electric (NBC) Inmount Corporation
** Source: Federal Reserve Directors: A Study of Corporate and Banking Influence. Staff Report,Committee on Banking,Currency
and Housing, House of Representatives, 94th Congress, 2nd Session, August 1976.